|AGE||19 to 30 years old|
4 to 16 weeks
|PERIOD||all year round|
If college level students or graduates are looking for an internship in France, WEP can find a potential employer and set up the terms. An internship (usually unpaid) should match the candidate's educational level with the professional experience in the field related to their studies. Participants will develop their professional and French language skills, while they gain an insight into the French work culture.
Accommodations are not included in the cost of the program, but can be arranged with a homestay family (with half boarding during the week and full boarding during the weekend). The cost of a homestay is $750/month. Staying with a host family is the perfect way to discover the French culture!
• Be between 19 and 30 years old
• Be a European citizen
• Have a high intermediate knowledge of French
• Completion of a minimum of 1 year of Higher Education
• Be currently enrolled in Higher Education
• Be looking for an internship related to your studies (mandatory internship agreement approved by the school/university)
• Introduce full application at least 6 months in advance
• Have travel insurance covering sickness, accidents, repatriation and third party liability
Included: internship search and placement process; local assistance; administrative fees; various taxes
Not included: round trip transportation, transfer, local transportation if needed, accommodations and meals (unless arranged by WEP for an extra cost), personal expenses, travel insurance, passport fees.