||minimum 15 years old
Minimum 1 academic semester
||July or January
||Host family (full board)
Students are welcome to study in all states of Australia for periods of one term (3 months), a semester (5 months), three terms (9 months), an academic year (11 months) or even multiple years, giving them the advantage of an Australian school graduation!
Choose the School
The majority of Australian students attend schools which are fully funded by the government. Although Australian residents do not pay school fees, they do pay subject levies, the cost of which depends on the subjects studied and electives chosen. These schools do not have religious affiliations and are mostly co-educational.
We have a large selection of both government and independent schools that students may choose to attend, based on their own personal preferences. Choose from a selection of schools that specialise in a range of sports, arts based subjects and languages
- Languages - Choose from OVER 30 different schools throughout QLD, NSW, VIC & SA who specialise in: French, Chinese, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- IB Schools - Choose from 7 International Baccalaureate schools in either QLD or SA
- Marine Science, Math, Dance, Music & Performing arts
Schools Are Available All over Australia —
Choose Where You Go!
There are no geographic limitations — from the far north tropics of Queensland to the cosmopolitan cities of Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth, the most isolated capital city in the world, to Tasmania, one of the last untouched wilderness areas — fabulous schools are ready to welcome you!
- Cleveland District: Marine Studies + Soccer + Beach Volleyball
- Atherton: Agricultural Subjects & Farming + Astronomy & Astrophysics + Hospitality + Outdoor Education
- New South Wales / Barrenjoey: Surfing + Sailing + Leadership + Music
- Hunters Hill: Photography + Spanish + Dance + Music
- Victoria / Frankston: Music + Grand Piano + Elite Sports + French + Swimming
- Brighton: Music + Sport + French + Science + Humanities
- South Australia / Heathfield: Volleyball + Art Department + Robotics/ Electrotechnology
- Adelaide: Rowing + French + Spanish
Annual Trips & Tours
Outback, Reef & Rainforest Trip
Students are given the opportunity to swim under waterfalls, sail and snorkel the Great Barrier Reef, visit a wildlife sanctuary, walk through a rainforest, fly though the tree tops on a jungle canopy zip line, and so much more!
Northern Territory Adventure Tour
Would you like to travel to Australia’s famous Northern Territory? Whether it’s watching salt water crocodiles, cruising the majestic Katherine Gorge, climbing Uluru or tasting a witchetty grub, this holiday has it all.
Homestay accommodation gives you an opportunity to live the true life of an Australian family.
Assistance & Support
You will be allocated a school-based co- ordinator to supervise your academic and social program. This person is available 24 hours a day and will monitor your relationship with your homestay family, school mates and staff. WEP Australia is also available 24 hours to students and parents via our office and the Director’s mobile phone after hours.
return transportation • local transportation • school books • personal expenses • travel insurance • passport and visa fee
Need More Info?