||20-30 year old
Get the opportunity to learn about the Italian culture by working in a summer camp in the historical city of Torino or in the wonderful mountains of Piedmont. The camp counselors will arrange fun language activities for children/teenagers and they will teach simple things in English by spending time together playing and talking. The camps arrange sport activities with specifc sport leaders. While the camp counselors are there to improve the children’s language skills they do not need to be sport trainers, but just assist during the sport activities. The camp counselor program is open only to native English speakers.
Accommodation & Meals
Participants will be in a residential camp in the mountains or in a hotel. Both the residential camp and the day camp will provide full board and double room accommodation (sharing with other camp counselors/WEP leaders/sport leaders according to their sex). The programs are available in June/July.Terms of Participation
Terms of Participation
- Be between 20 and 30 years old
- Be a native English speaker
- Be a graduate or currently enrolled in Higher Education/University, preferable in an education-related field but not compulsory
- Be active, love staying with children and love outdoor activities
- Previous relevant experience is a plus
- Be a European citizen or able to get a "visa waiver” that allows a stay in Italy for three months
- Have travel insurance covering sickness, accidents, repatriation and third party liability
- Included : screening process and placement process - accommodation & meals as described - transfer from the nearest airport to the camp - local assistance - administrative fees - various taxes
- Not included : return transportation - local transportation - personal expenses - travel insurance - passport and visa fees.
Need More Info?